What does the x1 or x2 at the end of an item name mean?
Early Prototype of a new game.
Raid dungeons, and gather loot to make your character stronger, properly manage the loot to get the most out of it. Get rare loot and brag to your friends.
- Use Potions to reduce the time you have to wait to raid again.
- Use Scrolls to add magic bonus effects to battles. Be sure to save potions to take full advantage of the magic effect time limit.
- Strength Determines overall damage.
- Dexterity Determines attack speed.
- Vitality Determines hit points.
- Wisdom Determines healing amount over time.
- MooreInteractive - Creator/Programming/Game Design - http://moore-interactive.net
- Loxmyth - Avatar/Enemies Art - http://loxmyth.com
- Nick Heathfield - Music - http://nickheathfield.co.uk
- Buch(OGA) - overworld tiles, pixel portraits - http://opengameart.org/users/buch
- Bevouliin(OGA) - battle backgrounds - http://bevouliin.com
- Kenney (Asset Jesus) - Buttons Art - http://kenney.nl